Monday, October 18, 2010

It's a........

ITS' A GIRL, IT'S A GIRL, IT'S A GIRL!Oh my flippity flippers! We are so excited to have a baby girl! Bring out the bows, flowers, clothes, ruffles, pink, purple, and brain squeezing headbands!
I love her already. She is VERY active, so much more then Mack. I already feel like she is quite the little survivor. I started bleeding at 5 weeks and went in for blood draws to see if the pregnancy hormones were rising, and they weren't. We were told to go home and prepare for a miscarriage. Thankfully, that never happened. The back was at it's worse from about 8-12 weeks, then we were told that abortion was always an option. What? Really? We were not comfortable at all with this Dr. and quickly found THE BEST Dr. in the world. Seriously, Dr. Porter is the best. How thankful I am for such a great man that also happens to be a great Dr..
I am so excited to be her Momma, for Big E to have a little girl and for Mack to have a new baby. I have already started dreaming about her. She totally rocks. I do love being pregnant, but March can't come fast enough, we want to meet her already!

9 comments:

Dan n Ash said...

You are so cute. I'm so glad you're not bleeding anymore. Yay for girls. NOT YAY for brain squeezing headbands:)

april said...

Congrats!!! That is so so so exciting! It is so fun having a boy and a girl, I am happy for you guys!

Allison and Josh said...

SO excited for you, AJ!! I know she will be darling!

Wade and Brianna said...

YAY!!! I am so excited that you had vision enough to buy all her bedding and room stuff. We could not be happier for you and E to welcome a little girl!

Ryan and Staci said...

Yipee! Congrats - i'm sure she will be the best dressed and cutest girl on the block! :)

Erin:) said...

congrats!!! that is super exciting!!:)

Dasha said...

Hurray! I'm so excited for you Annie! And "brain-squeezing headbands"? Hilarious. You and Eric should buy a house in our neighborhood so we can hang out and giggle all the time.

Carrie said...

I guess it's a good thing you bought all that pink bedding, rugs. etc, huh? :) Congrats!

Diana said...

I love it! She is going to be the cutest little girl ever! But watch out, it sounds like she is a fighter and meant to be here.