Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lately I have had completely random thoughts pop into my head:
1. Ophthalmologists need to chew gum, suck on a breath mint, whatever needs be....all of the time.
2. Crap, I am so getting old. Said Ophthalmologist was a baby, how did people younger than me become my doctor?
3. I am so footballed out, really I am so great at watching it with Big E all season. But I really don't like watching the NFL, I am sick of it. So sick of it, that as payback I made Big E watch a totally trashy reality show with me. I am awesome.
4. Is it totally stupid that I am worried about being lonely when we move out? It is great having someone around all of the time. I get lonely pretty dang easily.
5. So excited for our own house again. Can't wait. But I am totally sick of house hunting, all of this viewing, offering and crap is getting way old.
6. For some reason, since I got pregnant I stink at Rock Band. What happened to me? Big E and I thought we were so clever when we named our band "The House Hunterz". I thought this was hysterical, and then I realized again I was getting old. Just cause you add a "z" on the end, doesn't make it edgy.
7. The Mr. is the light of our lives. Wow, we are lucky to have him. He is starting to sing and I love it!
8. I want something really good and divine to eat, I just don't know what it is.
9. I blog stalk way too much. Heck, I blog stalk people that I didn't even necessarily like or know in High School. Please tell me this is normal.
10. THIS IS BIG: The Mr. went twosies in the potty yesterday! Awesome isn't it? I really feel strongly about not pressuring kids to the potty, but the man has shown an intense interest. My mom and I are going to write a book about our potty training theory. It all starts with preventing the nose picking and eating. Seriously, we are going to make millions!

2 comments:

Dasha said...

I am so glad you're blogging again cause your posts make me laugh. I'm excited to see how your house hunt ends! There is a place for sale a street over from us :)

Diana said...

#9 - totally true. I love your random thoughts Annie!!