Monday, March 14, 2011

Tomorrow!

Okay, so I have been MIA for a little while. Sorry about that folks, life has been wonderfully hectic and busy. Those of you who didn't hear our joyous cries from the mountain tops, we finally bought a house. An awesome, amazing, wonderful house. Big E has been stripping (wallpaper that is), patching and removing walls and a lot of other totally testosterone loaded things (what a hunk). Hopefully, we will be moving in two weeks.
However exciting the house has been, we can't get over the excitement of little girl's arrival TOMORROW! I couldn't be more excited and more grateful to meet her. I am SO glad that she stayed in the oven this long, it wasn't expected that she would make it to 38 weeks! She as of now, has about six names that are possibles. Hopefully tomorrow we can narrow it down! I am more excited than nervous, except for the fact that when highly drugged I sat completely inappropriate things to my Dr.. Please, please, please let me have some form of a filter.
We go to the hospital at 8:00 a.m., and within a few hours she should be here! I think I stay until Saturday, so sadly no updates with darling pictures before then. Wish us luck. Here are a couple of pictures taken yesterday. 37 weeks and 5 days, here is to the belly shot. (I love how my butt shrinks whilst pregnant)

7 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

One hot mamma! I didn't know you guys were stripping. We've been doing the same thing. I thought you had already moved in... let me know if you need help. I can always send Matt over :) Have fun tomorrow!

Ryan and Staci said...

Yahoo! Can't wait to see pics of the cute baby. Hope everything goes well! :) Oh and you are a cute preggo lady....

Gretel said...

Congratulations on the new baby girl, so happy for you and your family

Carrie said...

Congrats on the house and baby - can't wait to see her! (I'm slightly envious, everything just got bigger when I was pregnant...and has stayed that way.)

Dasha said...

You are an adorable pregnant lady, Annie! Congrats and I can't wait to see pics of the little one.

Christy said...

Congrats!!!!

Diana said...

I bet she's here! Hooray! I hope your delivery went smoothly, that nothing terribly inappropriate was said and that everyone is happy and healthy!