Thursday, April 21, 2011

Randomitis

- Miss Kate is doing well, no more scares. She still is under house arrest with her monitor on her foot, but we haven't had anymore major de-sats!
- I am so tired, I don't think I have ever been so tired. The reality of a two year old and a newborn have hit. I am a wimp, I know. My left eye is on perma-twitch, it's a great combination with my slutty sultry right eye.
- Said tiredness is illustrated by the following story. Miss Kate's monitor wasn't working so I called Home Health for a new one. Dialed and waited for an answer. Apparently the woman on the other end of the line had been waiting for me all day to call, she said so. Then she said other things, and I was shocked that Home Health offered such services. Finally, I realized I had grossly misdialed. Then I realized that I needed to tell Papa Jones that I called a sex phone line and when it showed up on his bill, I would being paying for it. Papa Jones' face was awesome.
- Mama J is having BOTH knees replaced. Not sure how I feel about this, I sure love her.
- BFF M is the best. Did I mention she has taken days off of work to take care of me and my chillens? She makes me laugh, way too hard. Seriously, I have said it before and I will say it again: Everyone needs a BFF like M in their lives.
- So excited for the new house. Flooring and lights are going in this week! I can't wait to not share a bedroom with a kiddo. I think we had just barely gotten over our Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from sleeping with the Mr. and then Miss Kate arrived. Pretty sure you can find Big E rocking in the corner.
- I have always wanted to be on Broadway, just one show one night. What character would I be? Glinda? Nope. Elphaba? Nope. Princess Amneris from Aida.
- Easter needs to be over soon. I can't get enough Easter candy. Jelly beans, nerds jelly beans, really anything. Today I am making Peep monkey bread. I will let you know how it goes.
Both chillens are asleep, I think I will go join them!

1 comment:

Anna-Lisa said...

Annie - that is seriously hilarious!!!!! Hope you get some sleep soon....and, I want to hear about this peeps monkey bread!