Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tool Bench

So I always have every intention to blog every night, but wow, it obviously doesn't happen. So in my last post I mentioned my addiction to Pintrest, I love it. Well, my nephew Tj's birthday was coming up and I saw this great idea for a tool bench. It was actually really easy, cheap and turned out super cute. I bought the TV cart at the DI for five bucks, and most of the rest of the stuff I just had. Here is the before and after:
We went up to Silver Lake recently with Eric's Mom and Dad. I love that place, it is awesome for the kids and has great memories of dating Big E. We used to take a blanket to the dock at night to "star gaze". We liked to "star gaze" a lot.
I have been decking out the house in Halloween, it's awesome. Hopefully I will get some pics up soon. Big E has been super busy ripping out bushes and trees... the yard is finally starting to look somewhat decent. The Mr. is awesome, seriously I love that little boy. He is just so much fun, I think the two year old crap is starting to wear off. Cakes is as darling as ever! She recently got her first tooth. At her 6 month check she was 30th for height, 25th for weight and 50th for head. Wow I am sleepy... think I am off to go "star gazing" :)

3 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

What a cute tool bench you made! :) I might have to steal that idea - or have you make me one...

Matt and Joanna said...

Annie, I really love your blog posts! They always make me laugh. It would be fun to get together again, but I know we're all busy... hopefully again someday (sooner than later)!

Dan n Ash said...

Wow Annie I had no idea you are so creative! I'm way impressed that you had the skills, time and energy to do that. You just moved up on the list.