Thursday, August 13, 2009

Giggles

Okay how impressed are you with my new blog look? Me, myself and I are all very proud. Those of you that know me really well, also know that my computer literacy is that of an eighty year old. So special thanks to Bri for helping me post the update link thingy. I feel like a friggin' Web Designer.
Anyway, Larsen Living is looking for a new blog name. Larsen Living sounds way too relief society/enrichmenty. We have thrown around a couple of ideas, pretty much all inappropriate. I thought about using our nicknames: Big E, E-licious, E-dawg, Mr Mack, The Mister and so on and so on. But alas, I am the giver of nicknames so I am at a loss (Eric calls me Babe and that just doesn't flow in a blog title. Any ideas would be greatly and vastly appreciated!
This video is one of our favorites. The man is darling in every way. How in the world did I get so lucky?

5 comments:

Nick and Marie said...

Annie, Mack is so flippin cute!! we need to get together sometime.

Mindi said...

He is so cute!!! I would love love to get together. I usually pretty free. Give me a call and we will figure something out!

Brianna and Wade said...

I love it! what a cutie pie! I love the new blog look.. I don;t even know how to do the fancy background. As for the name.... Big E, Annie and the Mister is kinda cute. I think using your name is fitting since it is your blog. Anyways can't wait for tomorrow! Side note.. is your hubby enjoying nakie time again.. thought I saw a nakie shoulder. lol. Good times.

Jenny said...

That is tooo cute. He really is a very hansome little man. Love the new look - I know that feeling of accomplishment. It took me forever to do a background but it was awesome when I finally did. I probably won't ever change it again. Blog names are hard, mine is pretty lame too. You could call it Mack Attack (like the incredibles- Jack Attack). I don't know - Sorry, not much help here :(

A & M Ras said...

You could do twoguysandababe, bigmackattack or something like cougar+ute=Mack. Yeah those are all lame but hey maybe it gets your mind going.