Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sad Days

Well someday finally came and we sold the condo! Really it was one of those things that we both kinda thought would never happen. I am pretty sad, we have great memories here, and great friends. This is where Big E proposed, where we brought Mack home and other great memories! BUT no more Gospel Doctrine Teacher (can you hear the angels singing?)! The lady that is moving in seems delightful and I know that she will be good to all of Mack's "Building Grandmas". As sad as I am... no more three flights of stairs with car seat, dog on leash and groceries! No more Toby on a leash, no more picking up Toby poop. Oh the delightfulness! As for the immediate future, Mama and Papa J have been generous enough to let us chill with them until we find a HOUSE!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations on selling the condo! That's great news for you guys. I hope you find the perfect house for your needs. Happy house hunting!

Mindi said...

Congrats on the sell. That is so exciting. Where are you looking to buy a house?

Ryan and Staci said...

Congrats on selling the condo! I hope you find a house with a fence where the dog can run free and with no stairs in it (if that is possible)! :)

Dasha said...

Oh man when I saw the title of your post I thought something horrible had happened! You gave me quite the scare. Congratulations on selling the condo and good luck finding a house! I know an excellent realtor if you need one.

Brianna and Wade said...

Hey missy! It was so nice having you guys at the baseball game last night.. again sorry for breaking your hubby even more. I really am so happy you guys have been here. I don;t know what I would do with out you friend. You are amazing thank you for all you do. We will miss your Sunday school lessons.

april said...

Congrats on selling the condo. I know what you mean about leaving all the memories. You almost feel like you are leaving a piece of yourself or something. But you will find an awesome house and it will be great!!! It is such a great time to buy :) Happy home hunting!