Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Ween!

Halloween was, as always, a howling success at the Larsen/Jones household. We had planned a great party with my family, which was SO much fun! I love how into the adults and children get into the whole costume thing. We had great food, donuts on a string, games and costumes. The "Sign Game" was the hit of the night (Kenzie, Kennedy and Keegan rocked). It really was great and I am SO grateful that I am so close to my shiz-niz family!











So, I am WAY too lazy to put a caption under each one, so here is a small summary:
Eric is one dang sexy Zorro, I am a purple witch a Mack is a sleepy lion. Meet Hugh Hefner and his Playboy Bunny, Grandma and Grandpa. Rob and Merisa, the Devil and Angel, with Rob looking quite fetching in a dress. Janie is the prettiest Teletubby ever, while Toby is a mighty steed. My parents costumes are somewhat disturbing with Dad as a baby, and Mom as Uncle Fester. Kenzie and Kennedy are cheerleaders in training, while James was just simply born to be a pirate. Suzy was a gorgeous witch with quite the wicked hat and Swans are the scariest zombies, vampire and NERD known to man! And lastly, TJ and Mack are the cutest tigers I have ever seen! Thanks everyone for a fantastically fun night!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Awesome looking party! Your family knows how to throw a Halloween shin-dig for sure!

Matt and Joanna said...

Your costumes are awesome! What a fun party! You should get Krisi to start up a blog!!!