Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't stop eating fruit snacks, I love them... every flavor and every shape. While growing up my Mom never bought crap like fruit snacks. I never knew what a Lunchable, Capri Sun, Squeeze It, or anything Little Debbie tasted like, our "sugar" cereal was Honeynut Cheerios. This was probably a good thing because well, I was fat. I used to feel like I missed a huge part of childhood, now I am grateful. I actually have tasted a Lunchable and honestly how much more disgusting can you get? I, like Momma J probably won't buy all the crap listed above. I have a hard time buying Potato Chips. But... oh my goodness, I LOVE me some fruit snacks!
I love The Blind Side. It was fantastic. Did I mention that it had Tim McGraw in it? He definitely belongs in the "Yummy, Fantastically Good-Looking Older Man Tom Sellick Club".
Wow, this was a random post, but the man is taking an afternoon nap and I am sick of browsing at the Utah Real Estate web site. It's funny, now that we have been looking more and more at houses, I have changed my requirements a bit. I swore I did not want to move to West or South Jordan, way too windy and far. But who knows now? This house stuff is stressful. I know it will all be worth it when The Mr. gets his own room back and Big E and I can have a conversation in bed not whispering into each others ear!
Oh and seriously, I can't believe Renae died! Just when Jack had some glimpse of happiness. I would be lying if I said that I didn't cry when the Dr. came out of the ER and told Jack.
WATCH GLEE TONIGHT!

5 comments:

J,B and K said...

I love fruit snacks. Sounds like our growing up was much the same. Sugar? We never had sugar at our house either.

Amanda said...

Thank you for the reminder. For some reason I thought Glee was tomorrow night and I would have missed it! Maybe that's why I haven't gone into labor yet - my subconscious knew I needed me some GLEE.

Allison and Josh said...

Haha! Oh AJ, I love you! And I love fruit snacks as well!! We always have them in our cupboard! And Tim is awesome in Blindside!! LOVE HIM!!

Glee was AWESOME!! Although Mr. Schue was bugging me last night! PLAYER! He has usually been perfect in my mind! :)

Dasha said...

Your mom is awesome. My mom was the same way only she would buy sugary stuff and hide it and us kids would go looking for it and then collapse into a sugar coma once we found it and ate it all. Good times.

House hunting is the absolute pits. But it eventually comes to an end. Good luck and hang in there.

Glee is the best. I'm so excited for next week's Madonna episode I can't even handle it.

Jenny said...

Yeah fruit snacks are the best - we don't buy them usually but once they were on sell and I bought a couple boxed. We both liked them and they went really fast. Hello Lost spoiler alert - you got to warn me first. Brad was out of town this week so I was waiting to watch it with me. And I am soooo excited GLEE is back on - I love that show.