Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I just got out of a fabulous bathtub/tweezing session. Yup, it's 2:27 pm and I took a long hot bath... and now I am in my sweats and Mack is still in the PJ's. Seriously my eyebrows look smashing. I thought about taking a pic, but I am way too lazy.

The Mr. finally took a few steps! Yea! A few as in like four or five, but hey it's progress. Yes the Man is 15 months old and no he doesn't walk yet, and no I am not concerned or worried at all. He is taking his sweet time and I am down with it. I do love the constant questions I get about if I am worried or not. Other then the walking he is finally sleeping a bit better. Now that is a Hallelujah moment!

I have decided that I either need to get way into blogging or not blog at all. I have no idea why I made this decision. And I hate to say it, but goodbye to Tasty Tuesdays and What's for Dinner Wednesdays. I just can't handle the commitment. Ridiculous huh? But alas, it is true. I will keep posting yummy recipes but not at any given time.

Remember when I solemnly swore that I would never drift away from ProActive? I did it again, to great results. Truth be told I had kinda had it with spending so much money, and my great friend M had tried a new regime and her skin looked fabu! So I dropped it like a brick, cold turkey. Now I use over the counter, buy in the grocery store products. It is the right combo and so much cheaper. The next sentence might be a little TMI, so read at your own risk people. So a couple of days after I switched products, I pushed my nose back and holy smokes white head erupting galore. Disgusting I know, but oh so satisfying.

Ah crapper, I totally jacked up the back again. This bums me out big time. It is slowly getting better though and of course I blame it on that cursed place, the gym. I was just really getting into the grove of exercising and I was all about the bike. What's better than burning calories, sitting on El Tushie and watching TV? Sitting and exercising, I am all about it. But that was to much bouncing pressure on that blasted disc and I am back to the boring old treadmill. I hate the gym... and sweat.

So Glee starts in 12 days, I am so excited. How I love thee, Mr Schue!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Annie, now you have me curious what kind of products are you using on your face? I'm starting to break out like a teenager for no good reason and it's making me feel frustrated. I was thinking about checking out proactive but didn't love how expensive it seems. So what the new mix for you?

I also hope your back starts to feel better. There is nothing worse than herniated disks!

Mindi said...

I want to know what you are using too? I put Ryan on some different stuff and it isn't as great, but cheaper for sure.

Sorry about the back that stinks. At least you are exercising which is more than I can say for myself.

I would love to get out guys together sometime when you are free.

Allison and Josh said...

Please keep blogging!! I love reading your posts! You are hilarious and I love the way you express yourself! Sorry about your back. I hope it gets feeling better.

I can't wait for Glee, either! I just bought season 1, and my love for Mr. Schue grows and grows!

Christy said...

I'm glad you don't worry about Mack walking, Kehl didn't start until 14 months, but until then showed no interest. They'll do what they are comfortable with, when they are comfortable!
Good luck with your back!