Monday, April 5, 2010

The Regime

So here is the new facial regime. I got it from the most best friend imaginable M, and she picked it up from acne.org. If you are interested in trying it out, for sure go to the website. Anyway, I first use Johnson and Johnson's Clean and Clear Daily Gentle Cleanser. I REALLY like this cleanser, it is non abrasive and not harsh at all. And it lathers, I love the lather. Second, I use Neutrogena's On-The-Spot Acne Treatment, on the website it says to use a lot. I felt like my skin wasn't that bad, so I think it just kinda depends on your skin. Then finally I use a moisturizer called Complex 15, M got it somewhere online for me, but it is the best I have ever used. It is not overly greasy, but the on-the-spot-treatment dries out your skin and this lotion made it so I didn't even peel at all. Part of the whole concept is not to irritate your skin at all, ya know patting dry instead of rubbing and that kind of thing. But anyway, check out the website, I really have noticed a huge difference, especially in the overall even-ness of my face. I credit M with saving a precious commodity, my face. Everyone needs a friend like M, she really is the greatest!
Have I ever mention how much I love Kristin Chenoweth. Really, I love her. I am re-reading her book and I think she is wonderful. Random, I know but true.
Big E was sick with the 24 hour stomach flu on Easter. Major bummer. I even made Easter Brunch and all. Oh well, at least he is better now.
We hung out with some friends from the old ward this weekend, it was so great to see them and laugh. I love these nights, even though they bring out massive inappropriateness. Speaking of old ward, Carrie, I totally can't believe you didn't tell me You were pregnant at Jenny's shower! Congrats my dear!

3 comments:

snickers said...

You are so cute! I miss you. so, when does Glee start back up because I am itchin' for somehing good to watch.
Hope you and your skin are doing well!
Megan K

Julia said...

Um, so this is totally not related to your blog (though the post was good and i'm totally going to check the website) but are you talking about carrie ohai?!?

and, megan, rumor has it glee sarts up on april 13th.

Allison and Josh said...

I also love Kristin Chenoweth!! I want to read her book because I think she is hilarious and so talented!