Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kids make me nervous

First things first, I know I don't post here very often (this is Eric) but I thought it couldn't be that hard to figure out. Well, after trying to find the "New Post" button I finally had to ask Annie - which was a bit humiliating in and of itself. Well it turns out the problem is I was trying to log in under her email, and then mine. Silly me. Turns out we have another email account just for the blog. Who knew?

The point of this entry was actually to address something that our son Mack did the other day. We were of course a little apprehensive as to how well he would handle having a new baby sister and all the changes that come with it. But the good news is that so far he's taking it like a champ. But in case there's any doubt as to how much our children watch us, I submit the following;

The other day I was washing some bottles and other stuff for the pump that Annie's using. Well, I turn and Mack has unzipped his pj's to his belly-button and is holding the proper piece of equipment against his chest and smiling up at me saying "Look!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

A family that used to be in our ward had a son that would "nurse" his baby in the mother's lounge. It still haunts me.

Christy said...

That is a classic!