Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday MJ (Momma J)!


Okay, I love my Momma! Any of you who know me, know that MJ and I are tight. Anyway, it is her birthday today and I wanted to wish her a Happy Happy! There is something so special about my mom, and I have always known that. She is compassionate, cheerful, dang funny, and such a support to both Eric and I! She will be the best Grandma to Mack and I so much appreciate how great she has been during those lovely "pregnant moments" when I have not quite been myself. Anyway Happy Birthday Mom, you are the best mom and the dearest friend anyone could ask for!

Whoops, I think I just let Baby's name slip! That's right we are naming him Merrick (Eric is still thinking of a middle name) Larsen, and calling him Mack for short. This is after Grandpa Blake who we both love and admire!

1 comment:

A & M Ras said...

You could always continue the Larsen family traditon and use either Ted or Andrew. Or better yet Urban:)