Monday, September 15, 2008

So... I Have Been Slackin'

So I don't know what has been wrong with me, I have been in a blog blah. I am not sure how this could happen, I am kinda a blog stalker. Well not really, but I love reading other people's blogs and then I am totally disappointed and I think, "What slackers!" when they don't blog for weeks. I am taking advantage of this time to catch up while Eric is obsessively watching the Cowboys Monday Night Football, watching Tony Romo (dating Jessica Simpson, for those of you that are not sports minded) rack up points so he can win this week's edition of Fantasy Football - *Note from Eric: I'm NOT cheering for the Cowboys. I want the Eagles, I just needed Romo to get some points and he's done that, so here's to hoping the Eagles finish this final drive for the win! Now back to Annie.

Not too much is going on with the Larsen fam. I will get the whole profile belly picture up on the blog, due to requests. But honestly from the side, my bum looks just as pregnant as my tummy so I am a little weary of publishing said photo. Things are going really well with the pregnancy, a few complications but really what woman doesn't have them? We have decided on the name..... but no unveil yet!

If you haven't seen the SNL skit with Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, you must! Hysterical! Eric and I could not stop laughing and Tina Fey looks EXACTLY like Sarah Palin. Way too funny!

Eric is supposed to go to Houston next week for a convention, but with Hurricane Ike it is looking doubtful. I am kinda, okay really excited that he might not have to go. I hate sleeping alone at the condo. In preparation for him leaving, I took Dateline off my TIVO list and have tried to cut WAY down on the crime-thriller-give-me-nightmare-books that I read. Here is the funny thing about me being scared at night though. Any of you who know Eric well, knows that he sleeps like the dead. But he is always super sweet and tells me that if I have a nightmare to wake him up. So occasionally I do, okay maybe more than occasionally. But anyway, I then send him on a sweep of the condo, including all closets and pantries to check for anything suspicious. We were talking about this a couple of weeks ago, when I apologized for making him get up in the middle of the night. He didn't even remember. In fact I am not sure he is even awake. I then realized that the midnight sweeps don't do anything more then calm my mind. I am not too sure that if an intruder was sitting at the dining room table eating Lucky Charms if he would even notice. So, my rational side decided that I should stop being pathetic and let him sleep. But the emotional side of me had him do it two nights later. What a good hubby I have!

I LOVE candy corn! Really I look forward to fall for many reasons, but one of the most important is good ol' waxy candy corn. Just this year I have discovered that they have totally revolutionized candy corn. Are you aware that you can buy Hershey Kiss candy corn? I also have tried Candy Apple candy corn, oh my waxy goodness!
By the Way... the bangs have grown back and are looking okay!

2 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

dear Annie
You are the best and I love your blog. Thank you for witting. I will try not to slack off anymore. Talk to you soon

Julia said...

When I was pregnant I felt as if I was more "pregnant" in my tush and hips as well. It was lame, but I guess it just meant I had good birthing hips...right? Congrats, btw. That is super exciting (the pregnancy).

PS- this is Julia, Eric's cousin. :)