Thursday, September 25, 2008

DWTS Thoughts

What's wrong with me this year? I am not glued to me TV, hosting girl's night watching Dancing with the Stars! I don't know why, but I am not quite loving it this season. But I did DVR it and watch all three episodes while Eric was sawing logs next to me at night. Here are my thoughts:
1. Where is Tom Selleck? For the love, where is Tom?
2. Lance: Okay, he can move and he can dance, but a little too feminine for me. ( Yes, I know he is gay) I guess when you expect Tom Selleck and you get Lance Bass there is sure to be a little (to a lot) of dissappointment. I don't love Lacey his partner either, she doesn't scream ball room to me and I can't figure out why every outfit has to have chains on it. But they will do well in the competition.
3. Rocco: He is cute and he cooks. I kind of like him. I don't think he is the best dancer, but hey I like him. Karina is too tan!
4. Misty: I was shocked with her performance! I was totally expecting her to be a lot more masculine but she wasn't. I really like Misty (and I really want her legs), but I never have liked the bad boy of the ballroom Maksim. Isn't that kind of an oxymoron, bad boy of ballroom? Get over yourself, you are not that hot and you use more product in your hair than any man should.
5. Maurice: I Love Maurice, that's right world's fastest man. That man can move! Talk about rhythm! He is fun and energetic and I was very impressed! Cheryl you need a new hair cut, get rid of the shag that you have had forever. Heck, I don't care put in some extensions! Something, really anything different!
6. Toni: Okay, I am biased (Suzy don't kill me) but I don't like Toni. I saw her on Broadway in my all time favorite musical Aida and she butchered it. Really she killed it.
7. Cody: I love little boys and I love this one. He is a cutie and I am impressed with his ability to focus when that cute Julianne is around. I think that they will do pretty well, but I don't think they will take it all. Was I the only one that thought Julianne looked like Christina Agulaira (ya... I know I can't spell) Monday night?
8. Cloris: Hmm.. Good for you that you are in your 80's and dancing, but really before the show stay out of the bottle. She seems way too tipsy to not be sloshed! She doesn't dance well at all, but she is semi-entertaining. But her antics are wearing on me already. Corky, well your name says it all!
9. Brooke: Yup you can move and you are hot. I secretly habor ill feelings towards you because you stomach looks like that after giving birth six months ago. Derek, I never know how to feel about you. You remind my of the drama nerds in High School. I kinds expect you to end up on the Maury Show titled "Confronting Your Bullies: Look at Where I am Today".
10. Susan: I LOVE that Cary Ann told you to put on the ol' lbs. You need to. You are too fragile looking. Tony, why are you always paired with the older ladies.
11. Jeff: Glad you are gone even though I really liked your sense of humor. I am quite certain that a many a husbands will now stop watching the show because Edyta is gone.
12. Ted: I liked you, in fact I liked you a lot. I am way bummed you are gone. You had the whole gentleman thing down really well and that was attractive! Brooklyn girl, you kinda bugged.
13. Warren: You are amazing and I was way impressed with you being so light on your feet. I hope you stay a long time. Kim, I like you but it kinda looks like you had a botched plastic surgery job over the summer.
14. Kim: Well, you are totally sleazy. But I have to be honest, having a "booty" myself it is nice to be represented. Mark, you are a cutie and I am hoping that one day you don't turn into Corky!
15. Where is Tom?

2 comments:

bRiTtAnY said...

I had no idea you were such of fan of Dancing With The Stars!! How are you doing? We really need to pick a day to go to lunch! You are better at updating your blog than I am, I need to get better! I hope everything is going well.

Brianna and Wade said...

Dear Annie
I love you! you crack me up wit your crush on Tom. I know you wanted him to shake it on dancing with the stars... I am sorry your wildest dreams are not coming true. I love the break down of all the action though.. BTW I need to get in on this dancing action. Talk to you soon