Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coming to Terms with 45 Minute Muffin Tops

So this girl in my ward warned me that after pregnancy my body would never be the same. I think I knew at the time she was right, but denial was my coping device. She was right. My poor body has morphed into something unrecognizable..... I have a muffin top! (For those of you who are lucky enough not to have one, or perhaps don't know, it is the extra flesh/fat that sits right above your jeans.) No matter how my weight has fluctuated or what size I have been, I always have had a delightful hour glass figure. Kiss that goodbye. I always used to say that I was an hour glass with maybe an extra 5-7 minutes extra worth of sand on the bottom. After pregnancy, I have not only graduated to the muffin top, but now the booty has a full extra 15 minutes on the bottom. Oh well, I know that it is going to be hard to get this crap off, but it must be done! AHH! So in the meantime, because it is not going to happen overnight I am trying to come to terms with it, and possibly find some "pros" in the whole situation:
1. With the extra "padding" maybe it will be easier to prop Mr. Mack up on a hip. (No not Mr. Mac the suit guy, I am NOT that big.)
2.
Well, one is about how far I have gotten but I am sure I can think of more. Here is to hoping!

1 comment:

Matt and Joni said...

Hey Annie, I'm just now starting to get my muffin top under control. Yeah, that's right, over a year later. Find a program that works for you and go to it! Good luck! Joni