Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

V-Day was FANTASTIC for the Larsen Fam! Eric and I both agreed that it was by far the best V-Day we have ever had. We didn't even do anything that great, but it was so much fun. We cleaned the house, (I know NOT fun, but totally necessary) and then dropped Mr. Mack off at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We went to an earlier diner, and then went to see the movie "New in Town". Great show, fantastic, funny, we both loved it. See we really didn't do anything out of the ordinary or grand but it was so great to be together and laugh. I sure do love Mr. Larsen!
Mack is doing so well! He is starting to smile, and I thankfully am not gagging nearly as much while cleaning the diapers. He still is an extremely good baby who is very laid back. It has been really nice getting back into public life and going out and being with friends. Mack is a beautiful kid and hopefully I will start being a good Mom and getting pictures up.
ONCE AGAIN, THERE IS STILL NO TOM SELLICK ON DANCING WITH THE STARS! I am perturbed and I don't think that I will be watching good ol' Dancing very much. Speaking of reality TV, aren't we shocked that Tatianna and Norman made it through on American Idol? For the Love!

3 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

Yes Ma'am! I hate Norma/Nick... at least Tatiana didn't make it through last night. Grr!!! Anyways are you guys up for Saturday? BTW we were driving around looking at houses in your parents neighborhood and saw your car there last night. We were going to stop by but thought that would be weird. We miss you guys!

tara said...

Hey annie j! are you blessing the babe on Sun? If you are, do you need help? email or call me if you get a minute!
wlganyhoodle@comcast.net

tara said...

just thinking about you and the cute babe annie j! hope you are all doing well:)

oh, and wondering what your take on DANCING is this go 'roun:)