Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet Rebellion

So now that the condo is sold (well mostly), pretty sure Mr. L and I have rebelled. After keeping a pristine house for the last five months we have turned into slothful oinkers. Spoons dried to the cereal bowl- no biggie, toilet flushing- nope conserving water, moldy gross rancid fruit on the counter- yummy! Really today I looked around my dwelling and was a little pleased and then a little disgusted at the place. We did such a great job keeping it clean, when we didn't have to anymore- we broke loose.
So I kinda have a trashy neighbor in the next building over. He is a little to a lot pudgy and gets in his John Stockton shorts and camps out on the balcony. It is truly a sight. He is in his super short shorts, topless, with the TV and fan out on the balcony. He texts and sips his Miller Light. What a sight! Would it be wrong to capture this moment with a camera? My description doesn't begin to touch the white trashness. I think this would be something that the three and a half readers of Larsen Living might appreciate.
Every time that I did laundry, my cramped laundry room would smell so bad. Well today T-Dizzle was going nuts pawing at the side of the dryer. Hmm... I stole a peek and three fresh tomatoes that are probably four weeks old fell down the side. That explains the smell. Sadly, it does not explain the washer dying.
In great news, Glee is on this week! Set your TIVOs, DVRs whatever else you people have to Fox tomorrow night. The original pilot is also airing on Friday night. The Larsen fam can't wait.
Randomness, but my new favorite snack is the Kirtland brand dried fruit Mango and Berry mix. DIVINE! My favorite thing to touch my lips, well almost. It's 8 bucks a bag but well worth it. Dig in, once you start you won't stop!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I've heard good things about Glee. I think I'm going to have to try and watch the show. Way funny about your random neighbor!

Dan n Ash said...

I'm totally for the picture of the white trash neighbor. Bring it on. Maybe even a little video clip if you can manage. Oh and maybe we should put our house on the market so I'm more inclined to keep it clean :)

Brianna and Wade said...

Dear Annie I love love love that you are able to let your home get messy.. it has been a long time coming. Please invite me over the next time Miller time is out on his balcony I need to see this!Talk to you soon.

tara said...

oh please. please. PLEASE take his picture.