Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's for Dinner Wednesday?

Okay, I have slacked off.... quite a bit really. But, I do have fabulous reasons that I will go into in the next post. But seeing as though I have missed three Tasty Tuesdays, here is What's for Dinner Wednesday. Thanks for the title Jill, you are the best! This is a great and easy recipe, not to mention amazingly good and even better for leftovers! To cut some of the fat, we very rarely put the cheese on top and if we use sour cream it is the no fat kind (ya know the carton that looks like a cow) and it still is very good.

Tacoritos
1 lb hamburger
1 onion, chopped
1 can refried beans
8 8-inch flour tortillas
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
½ can water
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can mild chopped chili peppers
1 c Monterey Jack cheese, grated
1 c Cheddar cheeses, grated

Brown meat and onion in pan. Add refried beans. Spoon mixture on to tortillas and roll, placing in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Combine soup, water, enchilada sauce and chili peppers and pour over rolled tortillas. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love trying new food. i'm going to try this sometime this weekend. sorry it took me so long to respond i dind't know anybody had left a comment on my blog. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I was thinking that we should try to get together and have lunch maybe get Sam to come as well. Catch up and everything. Email me and I will get it in a more timely mannor kimya87@yahoo.com. I have fridays off but tues and thurs afternoons are good to or sat. let me know.