Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza






The Birthday in Jackson Hole was pretty much perfect. We had such a great time and Big E planned things out so well. It was a great relaxing trip, full of well relaxation. We took naps during the day, went to see Robin Hood, shopped, hiked and ate... a lot. Big E is quite the man and I love how he indulges my childlike behavior when it comes to birthdays. We did miss the Mr. though.
In fact the day we got back we had quite the scare. I swear that kid has so many guardian angels. Even at his delivery I am pretty sure he had extra help, but I digress. So all of the older kids are outside in my parents yard and Eric can't find the Man. He ran outside and sure enough he was in the MIDDLE of the pond walking across it. How in the world? I am not sure how he did not slip on the rocks, and keep in mind that the pond is two feet deep. We counted ourselves very lucky that day. And the worst part? He sobbed and was so angry that he had to get out. The kid is a maniac with no fear.
Here are a few random pictures from the trip and then from the "boys" what cute nephews I have! Obviously I am not the best at posting pictures in order. Don't you love the Mr.'s "Rocky" look?

2 comments:

Dan n Ash said...

Oh my I love the dimples on that little baby! How did you like Robin Hood?

Dasha said...

Happy Birthday Annie! Mack is freaking adorable and so grown up! We need to have lunch again soon and catch up.