Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy, Busy

Wow the Larsen clan has been so busy. On Friday night we had a delightful BBQ with some friends in the backyard. Might I just say, that I had one of the best smores in my life. White chocolate (which I don't like) with coconut in it (which I also don't like.) Seriously amazing. It was so much fun but I was a little frazzled. What's new right? I got some frustrating news about a project I had been working on, I was working on multiple projects for Father's Day, Big E's work Lagoon Day was on Saturday, and the horror of all horrors.... my underwire snapped. Yup, right in half. It hurt. I didn't have a replacement, that meant big roomy baggy sweatshirts and much slouching. Oh well.
Lagoon was a blast. The Mr. did so well and pretty much owned the "Bulgy the Whale" ride. He thought he was pretty much the schiz-niz, which he was. Did you know the Lagoon makes pregnant women buy a full priced ticket now? How cheap is that? You can't even go on the rides and have to pay 44 buckaroos? Nope, not prego just tried to get tickets for the sister-in-law. Cheap, like stealing ketchup and jelly packets from restaurants cheap.
Father's Day was great. I actually woke up early with Big E and made him breakfast. The Mr. and I made him a shirt with his hand prints on it, a huge candy jar for work, and a calendar with pictures of him and Daddy. It was a great day, I have an amazing father and I was lucky enough to marry one of the best Dad's ever. Big E rocks. Well, enough ranting for now :)

1 comment:

Dasha said...

Annie I loved running into your frazzled self at Reams! It made my day. Hope everything has calmed down for you.