Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I am a Lucky Mom

It's true, I totally lucked out with the Mr.. The other day I was sitting in a chair and Mack brought me all of his bottles one by one. Interesting, but I didn't think anything of it. Later that night, wouldn't take a bottle. Ever more interesting. Nap next day.. No bottle. Yup the kid rocks, weened himself off of the bottle. I don't know why I feel strangely liberated. I kinda have "Free Momma" moments, this was one. First one was when I was done nursing. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed nursing. Eleven months was a long time though. Second one was when we moved our bed out of the Mr.'s room. A whole nights worth of uninterrupted sleep was bodacious. Lastly, the bottle. Diapers here we come! I know this is a sappy parent post, but hey it is my blog right?

1 comment:

Diana said...

Its those little things that are huge triumphs. Definitely something to celebrate!