Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Best Decision, At Least Lately

So when we moved into Casa Jones we knew we would definetly have to make sacrifices. Probably the biggest one was sleeping in the same room with the man. MISERY. Really I am not over-exagerating one bit. So months and months went on with me getting about two to three hours of sleep a night. To make MISERY even more miserable, when the man would wake up and "cry it out" I was two feet away. The couches became our new beds. We were in bed pretending to sleep about a month ago, and Mack starts to laugh. Hysterically. Belly laughs. This was super cute and made me smile. However, I was not smiling at 2:54, 3:19, 4:30... well you get the idea. That was the last night sharing a room. Our bed is now out in the "front room" and it is a thing of beauty. Mack transitioned so well. He doesn't wake up in the night at all anymore and has extended sleeping hours fro 8:30 to 9:00 in the morning and then takes a two hour nap. Brilliant!
I am sleeping better then ever. Mr. L and I can finally talk in bed and make noises. This is great. We are giddy now to go to bed. Like I said, best decision.
We are off to Jackson Hole this week for my Birthday Extravaganza Week! I can't wait! Hopefully I will be with it and actually blog about it!

5 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Glad your little guy is sleeping through the night-and in a seperate room! Have fun on your birthday extravaganza! Love ya!

Diana said...

Way to go! Sleep is so important. If you're not getting a good night sleep its hard to be a happy person the next day, at least that is how I am. Have fun in Jackson and have a good birthday!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great one!!!

Brianna and Wade said...

Hey Happy almost birthday!!! Let the extravaganza begin!

Dan n Ash said...

I'm glad you can make noises now...