Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have to say that I am really grateful that I decided to do this whole "Thankful Blog" thing. With being so limited, sometimes I have gotten really discouraged. Then, when I sit down to blog at night what I am thankful for I am overwhelmed at my many blessings. Usually when I used to blog I would look to see how many comments I had received. This whole thankful thing has really changed that, it's been awesome. Like absolutely awesome to blog just for me, not for anyone else, not for comments and reactions. This has been a great thing for me!
Probably won't hear from me tomorrow. Big E and I are spending his BIRTHDAY alone together. That's right we are going on a hot, steamy date (even the Tom Selleck pics are staying home).Wish us well as we stay at a great B&B and celebrate 32!

No comments: