Friday, November 5, 2010

Today...

Remember how a few posts ago I mentioned all of the awesome, generous people we have around us? Well,I am thankful for all of them, but my cuz Janie has done so much for us! She is such a giving person, she would help anyone, anytime. She has been taking such good care of Mack, and he loves her so much. Today when I told him she was coming up, he actually tried yelling her name.
Last week, it was Papa J's big 60th party, I texted Janie and she spent all day with us setting up. Today I really wanted to make something but I would have had to go to the grocery store. Unfortunately, not being able to lift the Mr. I am really not able to go anywhere because I can't lift him into baskets, strollers and his car seat. I texted Janie and sure enough she came and helped me all day. Janie, you don't hear it enough. YOU ROCK!

No comments: