Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today I am thankful for where I live. What a great nation we live in and what an awesome opportunity we have to vote! Big E, the Mr. and I trudged down to our voting location and stood in line. I am pretty sure the Mr. and I looked mildly homeless. I was wearing sweats, along sweater that's actually pretty nice, a T-shirt stained from dinner, threadbare slippers, hair in a bun and glasses. The Mr. was decked out in the ever fashionable outfit of jammie pants, stained sweatshirts, sandals WITH socks, and the ever present snot encrusted nose (the poor guy is fighting a bad one). Even though we looked a site, so glad we went and so thankful for where I live!

1 comment:

Dasha said...

Pretty sure you could never look homeless. Every time I see you and you say you look sloppy you still look better than I do on my best days. Good job getting out there and voting!