Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Things Are Happening!

Hallelujah! After two years after naming the blog Larsen Living and HATING it every time I saw it, I have found a new one. The Mommy Monologues, I like it and I am not even sure why. I think that it no longer screams enrichment night, and really I just love being a mom.
I have also found some great new blogs and websites that are full of yummy food, great bargains and creative projects so check them out on the blog list to the side.
I am a Technological Genius! I finally figured out how to customize my own banner! I feel so accomplished. Granted many of you have been doing this for years, but for me this was a huge step. I feel like my blog is getting a makeover. I had a friend who I had not seen for a long time that looked at my blog and noticed that I don't have any pictures of me. This is one of my resolutions. I don't want to be that mom that is never in any pictures.
On to more important things. THE MR. So as promised here are some pictures from Mack's Finding Nemo extravaganza. Thank you so much to everyone who came and made it a special occasion. We have the best extended family, thank you so much for loving Mack. He loves his new toys, clothes and books. He is all sorts of big boy now. Four teeth and close to walking!


4 comments:

Diana said...

Love the new name of your blog - and I want to learn how to make a banner thing. Super cute but I don't know how to. Is it hard?

april said...

love the new look! When I finally figured out how to design my own header I felt awesome too! Now I spend way too much time changing it up every once in a while. Mommy Monologues is way cute ;)

Allison and Josh said...

LOVE the new blog background, banner and new blog name!! It's perfect for you!! And I LOVE your baby! He is SO SO cute!!! I can't believe he is already a year!! Oh and how did you make a banner? I still feel blogger retarded.

Jenny said...

Wow I can't believe that Mack is one. Love the new title and background. I still haven't done the custom header thing yet. So I also think you are a genius.