Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photographers

Wow I am impressed with myself, two posts in one week! For all of you that want to know how to do your own customize banner and become a technological genius as well, go to www.cutestblogonthebolck.com. On the right hand side you will scroll down until you see "free blogging secrets", click on that. I think the third one down is How to customize your own TCBOTB banner. Just follow these directions, they will be MUCH better then the ones I could attempt to give.
By the way, Glee won a Golden Globe and I loved Kristin Chenoweth on Idol last night!
Back to the title of the post, Photographers. Eric and I have not had the best of luck with photographers. It might have started out with our wedding photographer who was an hour and a half late, or the chick who brought her dog on the shoot, or perhaps it was the one that said, "I don't really make kids smile, your the parent so it's pretty much up to you." We have been LONGING to find a confident, fun, creative photographer for years now. One that doesn't ask you how you want to pose, one that just does everything for you. I was initially interested in Melinda because she did these amazingly cute one year pictures that included baby getting a go at birthday cake. So we booked our appointment, and she was amazing! Talk about everything we wanted... creative, fun, confident, and very reasonable. Really if you need a photographer she is great! I would recommend her to anyone and will definitely be going back. Check out her other work at www.melindabryantphotography.blogspot.com. Below are some of my favorites!




6 comments:

Kristen said...

These pictures really are great. He's a cute boy!

april said...

super cute pictures!! Thanks for including her contact info, we may be getting pics soon ;)

Allison and Josh said...

I am in love with Mack. He is the cutest EVER! You and the hubs should keep making cute babies :) And thanks for the info on the header! I probably try it out!

bRiTtAnY said...

How stinking cute! Those pics turned out great!

Heather said...

Totally cute picks. We should try and get together, i've never even seen the little guy last time i saw you was at your shower.

Jenny said...

These pictures are amazing. Helps that you have a beautiful boy too! So glad you posted these.