Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The End of an Era


Well, it was a sad day for the Larsen's last Thursday. We had thrown around the idea of selling Honnie before the baby came, so we just decided to list her on KSL to see what would happen. We listed her at 11:00 pm on Tuesday night and she was gone by 5:00 pm on Thursday night. Both of us had no idea that she would go SO quickly. I loved that car, she was my coming of age car...... so many good memories in that car: the wrong way in the one way street in San Fran, countless road trips, long conversations, drives to the canyon with the windows down and music blaring. I think it was probably all of the prego hormones that made me cry, but I was so sad to see her go. I know she will be taken care of though. Todd, her new owner brought down wheel shine and headlight cleaner to put on before he showed his friends.

So now the Larsens have the horrible task of finding a new car! Yuck. Last Saturday we were out all day, like literally ALL day. We are pretty sure that we want a Honda CRV, but who knows maybe that will change. All that I know is that I want more then two doors!

No comments: