Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flaming Gorge


It must be known that I love Flaming Gorge! I mean it is really one of my favorite places on earth. If I were to get cremated, I would want to be spread at the Gorge. It is the perfect temperature and it is not busy at all. So this past weekend we headed up with the Swans and the Jones fam to Mustang Ridge. We had such a great time and Eric for sure got his "wake board" on. The only thing that really really stunk it up was a nasty ol' sinus infection. I am sorry but the timing was awful, my all time favorite place and I have a sinus infection for the very first time! So while Eric was out soaking up the glorious rays of sun, I was in a hoodie parked in a camping chair. But honestly, I would so much rather be sick at Flaming Gorge then at home and the company was amazing as always. Good memories at the Gorge!

No comments: