Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Mack or No Christmas Mack?

Hmm.... So, will Mack stay in the oven until the 26th? As of yesterday, we are now 85% effaced and dilated to a four. Contractions will be VERY steady for an hour or so at about four minutes apart and then space out and be inconsistent. The Doctor doesn't think there is anyway he will stay in much longer. But in GREAT news, he made in to week 37!!!! If he came on Christmas that would be the best Christmas gift ever, but it would kinda stink for him to have to share his Birthday!
We will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Diana said...

It's the last question a pregnant woman wants to hear - but I have to ask anyways: Has Mack arrived yet? I hope you are doing well and I am excited for your new arrival!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am way excited that you made it past christmas. I am sure you are very busy and won't check this for awhile but - I tagged you on my blog - check it out when you can 1/4/09.

Dasha said...

Annie! I bet your baby is born by now so you are way too busy to check this but I just wanted to say hi and congratulations! Also, I finally caved and started my own blog. If you want to check it out it's mikeandddash.blogspot.com. Hope everything is going well!