Thursday, December 18, 2008

No... No I Have Not

Another great Prenatal Class story. Last week was a long week in class. The room was like a furnace and neither Eric or I were having too much fun. Boy did that change. I don't think that I have told you about this other couple that we have dubbed the "Mad Russians". So they are obviously Russian and they are not crazy, but the guy has read every pregnancy book and he is constantly asking the teacher if she is sure of something. After she answers yes he will say, "Really, because in this book I read....."" And so on and so on. So it gets a little annoying. last week we were talking about the price of breast pumps and he raises his hand and says that he is not sure if they want to buy a pump if they don't know if she can breastfeed yet. The instructor answers and says that there really should not be a problem at all. The only thing that might be a problem is if she has had an augmentation. So then she just comes out and asks, "Have you had an augmentation?". The Mad Russian MAN doesn't even skip and beat and responds with, "No... No I have not." (Note: it is much funnier if you can read that last line with a Russian accent). Of course I lost it. I mean tears running down the face, the silent laugh making my whole body shake, I couldn't take it. Eric took one look at me to which I told him to look the other was quickly. I knew if we made eye contact we were going to really loose it. Last week's class was by far our favorite.

No comments: