Thursday, December 18, 2008

Randomness

We had such a great week last week. It all started with two amazing chicas in my ward who threw me and Mack and rockin' shower. Thank you so much to Ashley and Bri, you two are the best! It was really fun and thank you to all that came.It was fun to get that group together and Ashley and Bri went to SO much work. Thank you again!
The next Monday my Aunt and Suzy threw another shower for the fam and random friends, yet again another rockin' good time! It was so great to see so many people that I haven't seen in such a long time. I also know how much work this one was because my Aunt is still on crutches. They even had an ice sculpture made for the shower!

The ice sculpture stayed alive on our porch for five days. At one o'clock in the morning on Friday night it fell over on the porch table, broke in two, and crashed to the ground. I thought for sure it was a bomb. (Eric's parents slept over that night and every Larsen slept through the crash).
Speaking of Eric's parents, they came down on Friday night and took us to the MoTab's Christmas Concert, it was amazing! Really it was awesome and I am so glad that we were able to go. Thank you so much for inviting us! My favorite part was by far, the story and the musical number "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day". If you have not read the history behind the song, google it. It was a great night and wonderful to have Mom and Dad Larsen here with us!

No comments: