2. I love that through blogging we are getting in touch with people! A special thanks goes out to Marissa for giving me the "in" for the Kara truffles at the Foothill Dans! I plan to make an emergency run as soon as possible! I am still trying to find the time to figure out how to put music, the baby timer countdown, and links to other blogs, so if I don't have your blog address would you leave it for me in the comment thingy?
3. I love Eric's new job, and thankfully so does he! I especially love that busy season is no longer four months of complete isolation but is only five days during the year of twelve hour days. Let us all take a moment of silence for the blessing of private CPA stuff!
4. DO NOT ever cut your own bangs after taking lots of medication for some crappy sinus infection/cough crap! I usually tolerate drugs pretty well, especially after the whole back surgery thing. But for some reason this concoction of who knows what in the prescription cough syrup makes me really loopy. I for sure should have not picked up the scissors that day! I am willing them to grow back FAST!
5. Speaking of hair, I have discovered something quite disturbing. I have a patch of white hair. Not like really blond hair but like old man hair, wiry and everything. I can't figure it out. So I have toyed with the idea of going back to dyeing it, but my hair grows so friggin' fast, the money really adds up. So I am wondering if I should just embrace my elderlyness.
6. I love Dancing with the Stars. Huge fan. But I am a little disappointed this season, I had heard rumors that my man Tom Selleck was going to be on it. The contestants were unveiled on Monday and no Tom. I was so excited, I mean I love Tom Selleck. There is nothing like the Magnum P.I. reruns and those cute short shorts. Quigley Down Under was one of my favorite movies. The man just has the look. But alas, no Tom on Dancing. Speaking of reality TV, were Eric and I the only ones surprised about Craig being the Mole this season?
7. The face has cleared up. Thank Heavens I no longer look like a mountain range! I think the sun and no makeup for Flaming Gorge really helped and I am mucho grateful!