Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Hate Packing

I HATE packing, I really do. I have never complained so much in my life, I am sure that helps the process. How do you people do it that are moving from a house larger than a two bedroom, 1300 sq foot condo? Really I admire you. I get so bored. Bless Mr. L's heart, he knows that I am getting sick of it. All of the sudden my labeling of boxes starts to get really fancy so I can take more time labeling than packing. The words "Storage: Bathroom Junk" have never looked so good. I also like to really take my time with taping. Whoops all of the sudden I lost the end of the packing tape, finding it can turn into a thirty minute project. Mr L is good to me, I also have to be acknowledged for every box I pack. I am married to a good man!

4 comments:

Dasha said...

I hate packing too! I told Mike we are never moving out of our house. Ever. Packing with just the two of us was such a pain- I can't even imagine what it's like when you have kids and have lived in a place for years and years. I get traumatized just thinking about it.

Brianna and Wade said...

LOL! How funny.. I have to come see you place now that is is empty... sad. We will miss you guys being 6 flights of stairs away.... sad times

april said...

You crack me up! I can so relate, packing is the worst. After we moved I vowed not to do that again for at least 8 years. That is how long is will take me to get over the packing and unpacking. Yuck!! In fact, I still have boxes in my garage I haven't been able to get to yet ;) I guess it is all useless junk.

J,B and K said...

Hey! I am so sad you are moving! Brent told me you had a blog and its kind of a miracle I found it...but I did! I am kind of nerdy that way.