Thursday, September 3, 2009

I LOVE Mr. Schuester!


Of course Mr. L and I watched Glee last night, they said there would be un-aired scenes. As if I didn't like Mr. Schuester enough, I think he is now on the freebie list. Oh my goodness, was anyone else transfixed by his acoustic, "Leaving on a Jet Plane?" LOVE, LOVE, Love Mr. Schuester. Sing to me anytime and then wipe my melting self off the floor.
Mr. L and I made a few discoveries and observations about Glee last night(well more like last night early this morningish). Doesn't Finn's friend Puck look like Tony Almeda from 24? And wasn't Terri Schuester Claire's birth mom on Heroes? Once again I love Glee, and I am constantly getting the chills!

3 comments:

tara said...

he is delicious. simply delicious. i've still got last night's episode on the DVR. J and i will watch it tonight. can't get enough of that show.

Matt and Joanna said...

I LOVE this show and am so excited for new episodes. I loved all of the un-aired scenes they showed!

Amanda said...

Are you recording these for dorks like us that don't have DVRs or any sense of time and importance? Or are they online and you're thinking I"m such a dork for even asking?