Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's one of THOSE days

So, it's one of those days. The day that I wish I could stay in bed all day and watch rented movies. The day I want to stay in my pj's without a bra. The day where I am craving the 42 grams of sugar that a can of cherry coke provides. The day that I wish Mack would nap for three hours, instead of his normal one (Is that awful to admit? I don't think so, honest is honest). The day where I wish I could eat out every meal so I don't have to cook or clean.
But in reality, we have ten days to pack. The Mr. and I have HORRIBLE snot nosed colds, and boxes are empty waiting to be taken to storage. Repair men have been lined up on the hour to come fix the washer, furnace and windows. I most certainly should not be wasting time blogging, but you gotta take a break right. Not even my trashy neighbor has been out on his balcony for his photo shoot. (Did I tell you about the conversation he had on his cell phone about refusing to take a paternity test? Quality people. You need a picture!)
But alas, everything will be fine. Everything will get fixed, and everything will get packed. My sister in law Suzy is getting induced next Monday! And I get to melt over Mr. Schuester tonight!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Good luck with packing and I hope you start feeling better soon. By the way, you definitely need to get us all a picture of you neighbor.

Ryan and Staci said...

Good luck to you guys...and I hope your snot nose goes away sooner rather than later! :)

Dasha said...

I definitely need to see a picture of this dude. He sounds classic.

Brianna and Wade said...

Dear Annie.. I am so sorry it has been one of those days... to be honest the whole braless thing is me everyday.... Please let me come help you pack or something I am free tomorrow from 12-3 and I want to spend time with you. Have a better day and I am excited to see you at softball. Bye!!