Monday, September 7, 2009

I put the stye in stylin'

So that gross eye infection.... Yup, turned out to be a massive stye. Well it was gross, it hurt BUT the tea bags took it away in two days! I will take it!
We had a great weekend with Eric's family up in Idaho Falls. It was so great to get away and take the Mr. to see Grandma and Grandpa Larsen. Eric parents took us to see Harry Potter and I must say fan-freakin'-tastic. LOVED IT! We mostly just hung out, which was what we really needed. We of course watched the BYU game, pretty sure I might nickname their house the Cougar Den. Thank heavens I am mature enough to be able to cheer for the conference. But I won't lie, I felt like I was kinda betraying my UTES.

1 comment:

A & M Ras said...

I had to laugh at this. I too felt the same way that night. We seriously need to get together for the BYU/Utah game this year or heck just for dinner sometime. Come up for USU homecoming and we can play.